[G4] G4 correction

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:31:36 PST 2008

Greetings Roxylee ( + )!( + )

I would recommend that first you do a PRAM reset.
This is done by holding down the following four (4) keys during start-up
CMD, Option, P, R
You should hold down these three key until you have heard the start-up
"Gong" at least three(3) time.

Then after the third gong switch over to the following four (4) keys;
CMD-Option-O-F which will give you access to "Open Firmware"
When the open firmware screen appears enter the following commands;
reset-pram (return)
set-defaults (return)
reset-all (return)
After you enter the reset-all command the platform should reboot and
maybe you will get a good start-up.