[G4] MDD - Disc space issues

Kurt A. Swigart kswigart at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 22 09:27:01 PDT 2008

Hello,

I've got a dual 1.42GHz MDD G4 with 1GB Ram - Running Leopard ( 10.5.2 )

The question I have is about Disc space. Mine came with a 120 GB HD
and I am slowly running out of space. Currently 29 GB left.

Now I also have expansion slots for I believe at least 2 more drives.
Should I get two more hard drives or can/should I just upgrade the
one? I've read some things that say I will only be able to install a
HD with 160 GB or less on this model. Any recommendations?

thanks,