[G4] ATX power supply with G4

Chaim The Squirrel Keeper richspk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:08:09 PDT 2008

Someone just listed a Sawtooth G4 on the LEMSwap list that he'd put in
an ATX PC case with an ATX PC power supply.  People have asked on this
list if you could use a PC power supply in a G4, so I thought I'd
mention it here.  I don't think it was a plug-and-play power supply
swap, but you can ask him for details.  Here are his pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreamersrevenge/sets/72157594515858691/
This link will send him a "flickrmail", but you probably have to be
logged in for it to work:
http://www.flickr.com/messages_write.gne?to=68803605@N00

This is the email he posted from, but keep in mind that I don't know
the guy - If you contact him, please be respectful:
cubkid at gmail.com

--
Rich