[G4] backup questions

aperry at eznet.net aperry at eznet.net
Sun May 4 17:24:40 PDT 2008

I have a few questions regarding backup procedures.
1. If I, in the
past, backed up to an external drive using Carbon Copy Cloner, can I now
do an incremental backup to the same drive using Superduper!, or must I
start all over again?
2. If I backup one external drive to another
external drive, and I want them both bootable or "blessed," is
it all right to connect one of the drives via firewire and the other via
USB during the backup?
3. If I backup via USB, can I still make the
backup bootable, but switch to a firewire cable when booting from that
drive?
I recognize these are all pretty basic questions, but I can't
find the answers.
Thanks in advance,
Aggie