[G4] firmware from where?

J.M.P.Hissel jomph at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 3 13:38:35 PDT 2008

On 02-10-2008 21:29, Lee Perry, lee.leeperry.perry at gmail.com, wrote:

> It's been suggested that I replace or reinstall the firmware for my
> Quicksilver that has problems with ITunes, DVD player, Word, IPhoto.
> The links that take me to firmware are providing updates for
> machine/models installing the feline family of 10.1 and up. Can anyone
> help solve this query of from where to find firmware for my
> Quicksilver? Thanks.

Non of the Quicksilvers does need a Firmware update. So forget about.
IMHO the suggestions you got are BS. The troubles you have must have other
reasons.
So tell us first:
What QS exactly do you have?
How many RAM etc.?
What OS are you using?
About which versions of iTunes, DVD player, Word and iPhoto are you talking?

HTH,

Jo Hissel