[G4] G4 Cube doesn't recognize ethernet cable

Bruce Ryan Nakamura galilao at lava.net
Sat Oct 4 11:33:24 PDT 2008

Hello Barry,

If you are fortunate, it could be a PRAM problem.  Otherwise, it sounds like
the responsible components have reached the end of their service life.  When
marginal components are cool at start-up they work, but as soon as full
current flow goes through and warms them up, the electrical characteristics
degrade and the unit fails.

Cordially,

Bruce Ryan Nakamura