[G4] Spinning Beach Ball for Everything - HELP ! ! !

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 18 08:17:49 PDT 2008

I had the same problem on one of my machines.

There are posting on the web and at Apple support.

I cannot for the life of me remember exactly how I solved the problem.

I know it involved force quitting the Task Manager using the Activity
Momitor. there were other steps involved, sorry you will have to do
the internet search thingy.

BG