[G4] G4 Power Supply

shopdog at mac.com shopdog at mac.com
Mon Sep 22 11:52:08 PDT 2008

Eric:

Right now, I have two 250GB drives in "Position 3", using Intech's
High Capacity kernel extension.

I do have them each partitioned into two 116GB partitions, as the
"Safe Partitioning" guidelines suggest.

But at least I have the space.

I'm hoping to add 4 additional IDE drives, using the AEC-6280M card.
I have these IDE drives lying around, and don't want to waste them.

Yes, the speed is a big consideration for me.

shopdog