[G4] G4 Power Supply

shopdog at mac.com shopdog at mac.com
Mon Sep 22 20:03:49 PDT 2008

Harry:

Thank you for the post.  I'm glad to see your system is working out.  It gives me hope!

I'm hoping that the power supply will support 6 hard drives PLUS the Pioneer DVD-R drive I have, and the 100MB Zip drive I have in the machine.  That may be hoping for too much.

I'm willing to try to install a larger power supply, as the instructions on xlr8yourmac.com don't seem too difficult, but then I am not sure how to deal with the additional heat the new power supply will generate.  I'm not even sure if it will generate more heat.

shopdog