G4 Digest, Vol 49, Issue 10, Re: [G4] FW: G4 Disk

shopdog at mac.com shopdog at mac.com
Tue Sep 23 13:05:52 PDT 2008

Mike:

The Intech mod is working on Leopard.  They advertised it as working
on Leopard, and it seems to be working.  They must have updated it.
Either that, or it will fail at the most inopportune time!

I think I may use the Open Firmware hack instead, though, since I will
boot into OS 9 once in awhile.

Mostly to run old digital audio production software.

Thanks again!

shopdog