[G4] Re: weird printer problem

Margaret Krakowiak imago at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 27 20:22:54 PDT 2008

Hey all, thanks for all the responses to my printer problem.
I had kind of ruled out a USB connection issue, because
the printer did work from printer setup utility to print a nozzle check.
Before I got all your messages (I do the digest format) I did
open PSU and delete and rechoose the printer. I can't remember
if I did it in system prefs too. That didn't quite do it, but then I
opened
  PSU and saw in the menu there was a "reset printer"
option. I think that, maybe in combination with rechoosing, (the +
and - that Harry suggested) did the trick.

So thank you all again for all your help. It's nice to be able to ask a
question in a group and not have people telling you that it's just
time to dump that "old" computer. My G4 is running fine!

margaret