[G4] Anyone here???

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Mon Sep 29 15:09:14 PDT 2008

Must be ever fewer G4 hold-outs. I still have my upgraded tower, even
though it's taken to turning itself off randomly at times. I had it
torn apart recently, and now it's back together with its original
Rage 128 in hopes that'll clear it up, at least for now. Probably a
failing power supply.

Eric W.