[G4] Anyone here???

shopdog at mac.com shopdog at mac.com
Mon Sep 29 17:46:01 PDT 2008

Well, I'm still using my old G4 AGP Graphics as a file server, and
EyeTV recorder/editer.

I'm on the lookout for another G4 to house 4 IDE drives I have kicking
around, to also serve files.  As far as I can tell, for the price, it
offers far more than a plain 4-drive enclosure.

Many thanks again to the folks on this list for answering my questions
about high capacity hard drives, PCI IDE cards, and things like that.

I'm glad this list is still alive!

shopdog