[G4] What Have I Done To Deserve This

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Sun Feb 15 03:05:13 PST 2009

Hey cwick and everyone interested, I checked the master/slave
settings and as directed, they were in the right order for the machine;
I tried applejack repeatedly on each HD about 6 times. So I think it
may be a power issue, if it is can I fix it ?
Thanks everyone who maybe wasting their time on my old G4 (which I
want to survive)