[G4] Ancient Tech? (great link...)

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Thu Feb 26 09:14:54 PST 2009

Car older than your G4?  I just sold my 1991 Ford F150 Supercab last
August. Now's I gots a 2006 F150 Supercab.
And do I love it. Can't hardly believe all the improvements and it
only took them 15 years.
But ... my wife's still driving her immaculate, low mileage 2000
Mercury Gran Marquis.
I'd have kept the' 91 F150, but at 105,000 miles and driving back and
forth from Arlington, Texas to Borrego Calif
every winter in an 18 year old vehicle ... I'm getting too old to
have car trouble in the middle of the desert.
That would greatly inconvenience "Scooter", my traveling cat .

I just bought a 733DA to replace my Fort Worth Location 533 DA
'puter. It popped the processor during an
OS 10.4 upgrade ??? For $120 delivered it was the cheaper and less
trouble some route.
I've got 2002 Quicksilvers in Arlington and Calif.

RHB