[G4] apps issue...outta nowhere

cwick wickerprods at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 20:22:11 PST 2009

hey guys...
i'm running leopard on my g4 quicksilver 867 (runs fine-or was...), & all of a sudden everything has gotten sluggish...esp my apps-they take 4ever to open while i get the spinning wheel of death. my hd is fine, got more room left than when i had tiger...

1 thing-ive had a script pop-up every now and then that says adobe 9 script is making my system unresponsive...i did a little research and others have this problem with no solution...every1 says apple has to fix it. i havent downgraded to adobe 8 yet, yet every1 else with the problem has & said it made no difference...

newaz-NE help would b appreciated...ive cleaned every cache known to man, did permissions, just about nething i can think of, & my apps are still lagging....sigh

thanks...its much appreciated
cwick