[G4] apps issue...outta nowhere

cwick wickerprods at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 00:00:05 PST 2009

bill...
thanx for the support man...as i said it just amazes what people make such a big deal out of instead of the problem at hand...sigh. like you, last time i checked this WAS a tecehie site, lol (<---probably get yelled at for that!)

anyways, re: the slowdown, obv leopard has a lot more bells/whistles. i got rid of a bunch of apps i wasnt using, cleaned every cache/kernel, etc, possible, etc. i think im going to go thru & take out languages that are never used-that does save a ton of space.
i really think my problem is with the adobe script...everything was fine until 1 day it just popped up, and its been acting weird ever since. some days are better than others...been doing a lot of re-startts...lol

if you come up with anything, please share & ill do the same...

& again, thanx man...
cwick