[G4] Re: apps issue...outta nowhere

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Sun Jan 4 10:03:45 PST 2009

At 00:40 -0800 1/4/09, John Baltutis wrote:
>Because it is important to be clear and concise when dealing with technical
>issues, I care. It does matter if responders have to decipher what's being
>written. There's no communication unless the receiver gets the message, loudly
>and clearly-that's the sender's job.

At almost 74 I read the original message and immediately discarded it
because it just didn't make sense.

It was only after I saw all of the replies that I came back and
wondered what it was all about. I don't know the answer but sometimes
I can be helpful. Issuing applications from nowhere left me a bit
cold too. One wonders if a better answer can still be found among the
others who didn't bother.
--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--