[G4] Re: apps issue...outta nowhere

cwick wickerprods at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 11:27:27 PST 2009

I cant believe this is still being talked about...
I said I was sorry, it wasn done that much, & I obv wont do it anymore...
i thought this was a place to get answers to tech problems...not a place to get lectured on the use of the english language...

again-to everyone who got their panites ina bundle, I'm sorry...& to those who didnt think it was THAT big of a deal & tried to put the focus backon the tech question at hand-thank you guys....

This topic is now officially closed...sigh