[G4] 10.5 to upgrade or not to upgrade

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Mon Jan 5 14:31:35 PST 2009

I've never seen Leopard on a system that slow, but if you plan to
keep that G4 in use long enough for the upgrade to be worth the
money, I say do it. At least then you won't need to trick Leopard
into installing, as it would certainly make trouble for you with the
400MHz CPU. To my knowledge, it would refuse to install.

Eric W.