[G4] 10.5 to upgrade or not to upgrade

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Mon Jan 5 15:59:31 PST 2009

I was warned by people much more Mac knowledgeable than me; not to go
OS5 so I haven't. My used eMac back in Fort Worth came used with OS 5
installed and works fine.

Computers ... too many is not enough. I just gave away a pick up
load of PowerComputing' Power Center Pros and two Power Tower Pros.
With all the SCSI peripherals.

The Quick silvers were supposed to solve any problems. Of course my
Canadian Mac Guru is laughing up  his sleeve as he stopped  with
OS10.3.9.

RHB

“Britons who have not given up their Macs (one assumes that this is
most of them who already had one) can no longer drag and drop their
unwanted files into the wastebasket or the dustbin or the rubbish or
any other place that might make them feel more comfortable; they have
to take them to the trash.” -- Orin Hargraves