[G4] Sleep/Crash Problems

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Sat Jan 10 16:44:51 PST 2009

Rich,
Thanks for the reply. Yep, It has its own power. It's a self
contained External
USB Hard Disk Drive with a Power Cord that has the AC to DC
transformer on the plug end.

SEGATE FREE ANGENT - DESK TOP External Hard Disc Drive:
http://freeagent.seagate.com/en-us/hard-drive/computer-hard-drive/
Free-Agent.html

RHB