Re: [G4] external drive don´t show up in finder or on desktop G4

Luke Rademacher lz4broc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:05:14 PST 2009

Could you please...

This is a Pet peeve of mine...

When referring to OSX, if you are going to say the Version, use the
full #... OSX3.9 doesn't help. OSX 10.3.9 does. Many people when they
read OSX3.9 they think Version 3.9.

I do understand that the X is meant to refer to "10" but Apple calls
their OS X as in the Letter X.
They often write it OSX 10.3, 10.4 or 10.5... etc.

Thanks,

Peace,

Luke Rademacher
Liquid Zone Graphics
Mac mini 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3GB RAM, 80GB HD, Combo DVD/CDRW,
Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5, ext NewerTech miniStack w/ 320GB HD.
MDD Dual 1.25Ghz G4, 2GB RAM, 250GB/120GB/80GB HD's, 16x DL DVD±R/RW
Superdrive, Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.11, Classic Mac OS 9.2.2.
External 1TB HD FireWire 400
Intel Celeron 2GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD, Ubuntu Linux 8.04
5.5th gen 80GB Enhanced Video iPod
Canon CanoScan 8400F
Canon Pixma iP4500