[G4] Wireless card for MDD

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Fri Jun 19 22:50:39 PDT 2009

On Jun 2, 2009, at 3:10 AM, Bruce Ryan Nakamura wrote:

> What is the proper wireless card for my G4 MDD dual 1.25 Firewire 400?

The original 802.11b Airport Card offered by Apple. It is the slower
one, not the "extreme" speedy one, and is more rectangular than square
in shape and does not have exposed contact blades.

If you really want/need one, I have a few extra Airport Cards in stock
and can sell you one for $20.00 (shipping included). I have personally
tested each card with a GigaBitE G4 Tower PPC and will exchange if it
doesn't work in your tower.

You can download the program "MacTracker" from the internet. It will
give you all sorts of information about all the Macs ever made. You
should check it out.

Ron