[G4] "MAIL" Replacement

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Sun Nov 29 10:09:35 PST 2009

On Nov 29, 2009, at 7:23 AM, Rich Northouse wrote:

> For years I have been trying to convert my wife from her Windows PC
> to a
> Mac. Two months ago I finally succeeded. I fixed her up with a nice
> G5 (1.8
> GHz, 300 gig hard drive, etc running 10.5 ). Now I have a problem --
> she
> absolutely hates Apple's MAIL program. She would like to have her MS
> OUTLOOK
> back. I searched for a Mac version of Outlook without any luck.

Microsoft Outlook Express, a free program for the Macintosh platform,
was discontinued some years ago, when Microsoft introduced Entourage
in its Macintosh Office Suite.  It is similar to Outlook for Windows,
but has more features.  Anyone who is used to Outlook should feel
comfortable with Entourage.