[G4] MDD power issues

Simon Stone suyguyone at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 14:17:35 PDT 2010

Thanks for the replies. I been doing some reading, and have tried resetting
the PMU, and reseating things with no change. My question is: could a bad
battery cause this behavior? I'll try replacing that while I look into
buying a new supply; it couldn't hurt, I don't know how long it's been
there.

Simon Stone