[G4] If you need to restart.

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sat Jul 10 18:26:30 PDT 2010

On Jul 10, 2010, at 5:54 PM, thebear1 wrote:

> I am having a real hard time with my G4. Is there any key command to
> get the computer to restart without the monitor being on?

Some of the G4s have two small buttons on the front panel below the
power button. The one that protrudes slightly and has a triangle
symbol on it is the "Restart" button. Push it once to make the tower
restart.

Some G4s only have that extra button.

If there is a second button with a strange symbol, that is the
"Controller" button and should only be used during certain procedures,
not for a restart.

Good luck, again.