[G4] adc cinema display _known issues?

Jon Scordia jscordia at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 23:10:45 PST 2010

I think the ADC monitors are very good. Sharp image and true colours.
I've recently bought 3. My only concern is that they are quite fragile
and you need to make sure they are shipped very carefully or better
still, go and (test then) collect.

The only known issue I'm aware of is that the backlight can fail, and
I'm told that a knock in transit can cause this.

The problem is that the cost of repair is often higher than the cost
of the monitor.

So I have perfect 17" and 20" ADCs that I tested and collected and a
17" that I had delivered by post; it failed, sent it back, it worked,
it failed...now on eBay uk as a 'spares or repairs!'

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Jon
Sent from my iPhone