[G4] adc cinema display _known issues?

stefan moller stefan.moller at telgecity.com
Fri Mar 5 12:49:08 PST 2010

They are quite cheap compared to when they were new.

So there fore I just thought it could be a cool thing to get a pair of
these for a double monitor set up.

I have never used them myself,I did go for the cheapest LG
(studioworks700B) thick screen at the time back in 2001 when I bought
my quicksilver.( My very first computer that has proven to be a true
workhorse!)

I think they look pretty cool and would make a good  match to the
Quicksilver of the same era.

thanks for good information
And thanks for your patience.

stef