[G4] Leopard crashes

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Tue Dec 6 02:28:26 PST 2011

I have OS X 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 and OS 9.2 and all boot without any problems.

I'm thinking that I'ver read somewhere that there could be a problem depending on which slot the Sonnet SATA controller is installed.

I'll check which slot I have the card installed in the morning.

Cheers,

Harry
San Jose, Ca.

Sent from my iPad