[G4] Is their an archive to this list ?

ROBERT H. BAUCOM rbtbcm at owc.net
Thu Sep 22 12:00:41 PDT 2011

I'm looking  for  an  Airport Extreme Card for my Apple G4 Quicksilver.
There used to be a Mac List, for WTB ... but I've lost the  email
address.

OS9.5.4
1.4 GHz
1.5GB SDRAM

RHB
"Reading, Pa., county controller Judith Kraines complained at a
commissioners' meeting in January about having to type letters and do
other business on a typewriter because her computer was old and no one
had been able to get it to work for two years. 'If we had a computer',
she said, 'letters would go out faster'. Three days later, she
announced that the computer she was complaining about in fact had not
been plugged in to any electrical outlet and that when the plug was
inserted and the computer was turned on, it worked fine." ~ Elected
Luser of the year