[G4] Running OS 10.5 on MDD 1.25 dual

Technophobic_Tom at comcast.net Technophobic_Tom at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 20:15:33 PDT 2012

Sure, you can install 10.5.8 on that machine whether on a separate HD
or partition your present HD into two volumes. Be sure to backup
before.

Adobe has given up supporting Flash for PPCs so you're stuck with
10.1.102.64 which doesn't work with all websites. There is a hack of
11.1.102.55 which I use on my MDD. (Facebook may have caught up with
this by now.) You can get it at
  <http://www.steelbin.com/FPforFBPPC.zip>.

--
T.T.