[G5] Additional storage for G5

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 6 03:48:05 PDT 2004

At 12:41 +0300 6/10/04, Petri Luukkonen wrote:
>Hi!
>My 1.8DP G5 is soon running out of disk space.
>
>What do you recommend for update, Maxtor, Seagate or something else
>(SCSI maybe) ? Aiming for 160-200GB disk.
>
>Regards,
>Terveisin,
>
>Petri Luukkonen
>SRV Viitoset Oy
>Kampin projektitoimisto *** www.kampinkeskus.fi
>Annankatu 34-36 A, 5. krs
>00100 Helsinki
>p. 040 557 6062

Personally I went for a 1Tb LaCie (which I understand is now
superceded buy a 1.6Tb drive) running FireWire 800.

Its great for iTunes library (shared via air tunes), video work and backup.

Regards,

Mark (}-:

Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Those that hold that all things are governed by fortune had not erred
had they not persisted there. -- Thomas Browne