[G5] Apple Store iMac G5 Order...

Larry Helms lhelms at sonic.net
Wed Oct 13 11:09:29 PDT 2004

I FINALLY received the one I ordered. It shipped about 10 days later than
they said it would ORIGINALLY ship...

I too had memory, blue tooth & bigger disk added.

Oh... And these things are coming from CHINA... So once it's shipped... It
takes about 5-7 days to arrive.  But you can track it on-line via the
shipper.

Just FYI.