[G5] Safari Bookmarks

Ron gmedia.dv at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 13:20:42 PST 2005

Some things that may help a lot

Empty Safari Cache
Clear History
Trash safari icons (Library/Safari/Icons)
Go to your utilities folder/java there is an icon that reads "Java
1.4.2 Plugin Settings" and another that reads "Java 1.3.1 Plugin
Settings" double click on them. A window will pop up
with"general/cache/certificates" click on the "cache" and click on the
clear button. Do this for both java settings. Repair per missions and I
woudl restart.

You can also use a utility to do the cleaning. Search versiontracker
for onyx or macjanitor