[G5] avi to Quicktime

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Fri Jan 14 21:10:16 PST 2005

Hmm. That's weird. I have successfully play IV50 files with VLC before.

How about Mplayer?

http://mplayerosx.sourceforge.net/

If those two won't play it, your last alternative is to try to play it
in QuickTime Classic after downloading the IV5 codec from Apple's site.

Don't know where that codec is anymore, but a search at Apple should
find it.

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at mac.com