[G5] slow internet connection speed

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Mon Jan 24 00:59:07 PST 2005

No it takes to July  for the average new windoz user to figure out how
to connect and send email on their xmas computer gift ;

Have you got your speed up, I would bet an addition of users as stated
below, the cable company will put as many as possible on a line.
Complain, you have test tools for your machine to tell if the ethernet
or modem is up to snuff.
Best
Geoff

Geoff