[G5] FAT32 formatting in OS X?

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:29:03 PST 2006

I am planning to install Linux on an extra internal HD and as I
understand there are some problems with mounting HFS + vvolumes from
Linux, I was wondering if there is a way I can create a FAT32
partition for sharing files between the two systems. I know this can
be done in Linux, but there is a problem that I quote below from an
e-mail that I found. So... the big question is if there is a way to
format FAT32 partitions from OS X?

Here is the e-mail: