[G5] Love that G5

njerd njd at tcq.net
Thu Sep 24 10:24:32 PDT 2009

I, too, will keep a 1.8 G5 running for old time sake.  I run Tiger on
it for the Classic mode though I also have a few other older Macs as
well.  I mostly use a MacPro and share screens with the G5.  That
along with Parallels, this  allows me to run Windows XP, Snow Leopard,
Tiger, Classic and also Citrix to Windows at work, all on the dual
screen MacPro.  I also can boot the G5 into Leopard or Server mode.

Does anyone know if I can boot the G5 directly into OS 9.2?  It
doesn't show up in the Startup Disk preference or Opt key restart.

Joel
http://njerd.blogspot.com/