Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

Eugenie Throckmorton throcky at wizard.com
Mon Dec 30 22:30:30 PST 2002

Jane,

I don't know if the article, "Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0" is online. Try
www.macdesignonline.com and see. I happened upon the magazine at Border's
Book Store--$5.95. The article says,"Elements is Photoshop, not a
stripped-down version, but rather redesigned specifically for digital
photographers..."

I'm still using a 30-year-old Pentax Spotmatic, an LS-1000 Nikon film
scanner and Photoshop 4.0. But time marches on, and I'm beginning to study
the latest PowerMac G4, knowing that will entail major changes in my life.

While I'm at it, does anyone know which photo formats the latest systems
would accept from photos saved in my Power Mac 7600/132, System Software
7.5.5?

Eugenie