OS X won't boot

wayne rankin terry at rivernet.net
Sun Apr 6 10:37:18 PDT 2003

Bless you. Holding down X forced it to boot into OS X (holding down
OPTION showed only OS 9). It wouldn't actually load all the way (just
cycled the intro screen - trying to repair, I guess) so after 2 minutes
I hit restart and it then booted all the way into OS X. There's still a
problem that needs repair but until DISK WARRIOR 3 (for OS X) comes
out, I was hoping to co-exist with the problem. Back on track for that
now.

Thanks, again,
terry