epson refilling

wappling wappling at tampabay.RR.com
Sat Feb 8 23:47:36 PST 2003

Re; Ive only had an epson C82 a few days,it has indidual ink tanks,of course
the instructions say not to refill,and for photos i use the factory ink,but
for throw away downloads i go cheap I keep two sets of tanks,can i just
drill a small hole for the syringe needles in the top of the tanks as
usual,or is epson cartridges different?thanks