[HM] Re: deleting files

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Wed Feb 26 14:29:16 PST 2003

On Mercoledì, feb 26, 2003, at 22:52 Europe/Rome, T. Brown / groucho
wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 01:42  PM, Richard Clark wrote:
>>
>> sounds like an option groucho thanks but still leaves me a lot of
>> work there are a lot of subfolders, but if i don't have any way else
>> thats what i'll do.
>>>

> You didn't mention subfolders. Okay here goes.
>
> Command-F gets the search window.
> Choose the specific place then in the lower pane is more criteria.
> Click on the plus sign to add.
> Search by size.
> Search by file extension.
>
> Select and delete.
>
> groucho

thx Groucho that found the files selected them and pushed delete now
i'm waiting for the spinning beach ball to stop spinning i'm sure it
will spin forever and not do anything 7500 files to delete......
usually when i give osx such a big task like transferring files it just
beach balls lets see what will happen this time.

anyway thanks again...