[HM] Browsers

Kevin Sorensen KevinSorensen at Access-4-Free.com
Thu Jan 9 03:30:38 PST 2003

on 1/9/03 2:14 AM, wappling at wappling at tampabay.RR.com wrote:

> Hi all. Im just starting out with jaguar,my question is about browsers,I use
> IE with autofill for entering contests,but I was useing netscape before in
> OS9 with scripting turned off for surfing,I have not found it yet,are there
> any better browsers for OSx for downloading mpeg's? thankyou for opinions
> and info

In another user group list¹s discussion (CMUG), the latest discussion is all
about ³Safari² the newest, latest, fastest browser for OS X. I¹m still stuck
in OS 9 world and will be forever before I move to OS X (upgrade costs would
kill me), so I can¹t comment on Safari, but everyone was singing it¹s
praises.

Kevin