[HM] Font size

Tom Burton tomb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 25 14:24:41 PST 2003

In most programs in addition to whatever selections of font sizes,
there's an "other" or "custom" choice. By selecting that one, you can
specify whatever size you want.

Tom

--
For Technical Writing, Marketing Writing, and FileMaker Pro database
development, call Tom Burton at 818-785-3044   or visit