[HM] Re: Apple CD Audio Player

Debbi Young djy at citynet.net
Wed Jan 29 04:36:57 PST 2003

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you with a follow-up. I've been hit by a
virus (me, not my computer), and haven't been up to doing anything the last
couple days.

I did find that the Foreign File Access extension was turned off. After
activating it and throwing away the Apple CD Audio Player preferences, I was
able, one time, for the audio player to recognize the CD. It would not,
however, play it, nor would the CD icon appear on the desktop.

So ... it's not the CD drive, thank goodness, but it also still isn't
working. I'm open to any other suggestions, or resources for help, any of
you might have.

Thanks.

Debbi