frames--mystery solved!

Charles Patterson eternaltr at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 13 23:00:55 PDT 2003

In "Preferences" there was only one mention of "frames" and it was SHOW
FRAMES, which was checked.

So I couldn't understand why I couldn't open a web page with frames that I
wanted to see.

So today I thought...well, why not uncheck the box and see what happens?

Lo and behold, it worked...so I can now read web pages with frames!

I would have thought it would be the other way around--checking something
that mentioned FRAMES would activate it...but the world isn't always
logical.

As you can see below, I'm a writer, so I need my computer, even if I don't
understand how it works very well.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Charles Patterson

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against
the strong, something the best people have always done."
         --Harriet Beecher Stowe, author of Uncle Tom's Cabin

Charles Patterson
Eternal Treblinka: Our Treatment of Animals and the Holocaust
Lantern Books, New York, 2002
http://www.powerfulbook.com
http://www.EternalTreblinka.com
ISBN 1-930051-99-9

"Compelling, controversial, iconoclastic...strongly recommended
...a unique contribution."--Midwest Book Review

"Charles Patterson's book will go a long way towards righting
the terrible wrongs that human beings throughout history have
perpetrated on non-human animals. I urge you to read Eternal
Treblinka and think deeply about its important message."
--Dr. Jane Goodall