[HM] Satellite HS Internet Service

Jack Honeycutt jhoneycutt at qwest.net
Mon Mar 31 11:31:17 PST 2003

If you can get a cable modem or DSL with a external  "modem" (not a
internal) all you have to do is figure out how to install a network
card.  My telco, Qwest, will not support older Macs.  But my Color Classic
runs just great with DSL.  All I had to do was plug the external DSL modem
into the network card.

jack in Portland Oregon