[HM] RAM vendors

Tom Burton tomb at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 19:47:50 PDT 2003

I've used The Chip Merchant in San Diego, CA for years and have
always been very happy with them. Good pricing, excellent support
(tell them what model you've got and they'll determine the right
model of RAM), and no hassles.

One time I suspected a SIMM (or was it a DIMM?!) had gone bad after
about 3 years. They said to send it to them and they'd check it; if
it was bad they'd replace it at no cost. It was and they did within
about 2 days!

http://www.thechipmerchant.com

Tom Burton

--
For Technical Writing, Marketing Writing, and FileMaker Pro database
development, call Tom Burton at 818-785-3044   or visit