[HM] Burning MP3 CD's

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Wed Oct 8 23:14:49 PDT 2003

Did he "extract" the music after he put it into the Toast burn list?  The
extract button is down at the bottom of the data page (I am sorry but I am
in my office without a copy of Toast available).  I had the worst time
trying to burn CDs at first because of this.  I would "burn" them and there
would be nothing on the disc.

Sue